The Zinken is a tall beanie with a ribbed band; not only does it keep you warm in the winter, but its glittering Lurex yarn is sure to make you shine in the spotlight. The Zinken has been crafted out of 90% high-quality Merino wool, which makes a real statement thanks to its fineness and softness. The remaining 10% of the beanie’s material is cashmere. Available in one size only. Height: 30 centimeters. Available in a variety of colors.